THE REVOLUTIONARY CONNECTION: FAUSST BRINGS MOVEMENT TO THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY.
Advantages / Product description
For high demands on productivity and durability.
- The first fastener with hybrid fabric for high strength.
- Easy integration with hand laminate, vacuum infusion, RTM, etc.
- Suitable for glass fibre reinforced thermosets and
- Mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium available.
- Other material combinations on request.
- Precisely fitting lengths and customised profiles on request.
- Numerous strength tests and non-combustibility make FAUSST versatile.
- Joining elements can be welded together and shaped.
- Simple structure for panels and 3D components.
The FAUSST joining element is the hybrid connection for metal-fibre composite structures. FAUSST is integrated into the manufacturing process of the composite component and enables easy joining to metal structures afterwards. Whether welding or bolting; with FAUSST you can use all the possibilities of metal processing and the advantages of lightweight materials. The combination is ideal in vehicle construction, lifts, rail vehicle construction or shipbuilding. Whether side wall, roof, floor or decorative panels: with FAUSST the use of lightweight materials is simple.
The connecting element 1) consists of our hybrid FAUSST fabric 2) and a metal profile. Flat, L-shaped or extruded profiles are possible. One or more layers of FAUSST fabric are welded to these. Afterwards, the joining elements can be directly integrated into the composite manufacturing process 3).
Application and certification
Versatile application in different sectors and industries.
Easy integration into the fibre composite structure.
Example with glass fibre NCF for vacuum infusion:
Easy integration of FAUSST joining element by nesting the layers on top of each other. Feel free to ask our experts for instructions and support with FAUSST connectors for your composite construction.
Documents for download
Telefon: +49 1515 63418 24
Handelsregister Hamburg HR B 151815
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Lars Molter
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Service Center A11 / Ersatzteilservice
Hermann-Blohm-Str.2, 20457 Hamburg
Hyconnect GmbH – Standort Halle
Köthener Str. 33A
06118 Halle (Saale), Germany